Sunday, February 17, 2013

Every Thought, Every Action

He was there even as I settled into meditation,
  waiting for me.

He held my hands, looked into my eyes,
  quieted my spirit.

The illness tore at my lungs,
  burning and squeezing.

He is a teacher.
  He wants me to learn to heal.

Holding my hand, we reached
  into my lungs,
  searching for the red,
  gathering it into my hand
  and pulling it away.

Sitting, quiet, gentle.
  Crossing the field to material reality,
  he brought my hand to my chest.
  I saw the red energy gather in my hand.

I used my other hand to gently surround
  the red, energetc ball.
  It spit fire and jagged, chaotic lightening,
  trying to escape the bounds of my hands
  and the cool, white energy surrounding it.

But, I held it and peered into the
  molecular dance,
  witnessed the cool energy
  pierce the brittle skin of the red cells,
  watched as the cells turned from red to black
  and grew quiet.

Then, gradually, quietly, the cool energy
  breathed white light into the cells,
  infusing them with rich, life energy
  and transforming black into light.

'This is the lesson,'  he said.
  'Every thought, every action.'
  'Every thought, every action.'

No comments:

Post a Comment