Sunday, February 17, 2013

Learning to Walk

Yesterday, during meditation, a new spirit guide came to me.  
He sat directly in front of me and willed me to look into his eyes.  
As I did, I fell more and more deeply until I was floating in the universe, 
  feeling the All.  

He took my hands, and immediately I felt the energy coursing into my palms.
He felt the fear that tries to reside in my heart and suddenly
 the White Wolf was sitting directly behind me, 
 using his strength to hold me up.  

Then, the new spirit guide held a coat of white wolf fur which he laid across my back,
  warming me and instilling peacefulness where there had been fear.

I asked for healing and direction.  
He waved his hands over my body, covering it in an energetic blanket.
I started to control my breathing, but he told me to just relax and allow the healing.

He then moved my breath through me.  
As it came out, he collected it in his hands.  
It was red, but as he held it, it changed to white and then dispersed into the air.  
As I breathed in, he supplemented my breath with his own
  and I felt white, cleansing energy rush through my body.  

After a bit, he reached in to my lungs and held them.  
I could feel as he searched and then found the illness.  
He pulled it out - again it was red
  and again, he cleansed it and it dispersed into the air.  
This he did several times with my lungs, and then with my sinuses.

I was sitting quietly when I realized I felt no pain in my body, 
  and I had been sitting quietly for some time.

I don't know my direction yet.  
My work, I believe, is to continue to cleanse and clear, 
  to re-establish a healthy lifestyle, 
  to reach out to whatever opportunities appear
  and to listen carefully for the voice of God inside me.  

I put a series of three pics on facebook a couple weeks back, 
  representing the past, the future and the now.  
The third picture is of a  monk in red robes, walking.  
That picture is very powerful to me.  
For some years, I have been seeing myself (in journeys) as that monk. 

I realize this morning that
I don't know the path.  
But, I believe I am learning how to walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment