Friday, February 15, 2013

The Path I Walk

Sometimes, the beauty is so overwhelming.
The syncronicity...astonishing...

from finding a blanket laying on the floor,
  the very one I was missing for my sacred space;

to a room with an alcove for my work and meditation;
  with colors that perfectly match my spirit;

to lots of alone time in a beautiful house;

to bringing a light to my friend
  and sharing some bit of life with him;

to all the lights turning green as I drive
  to a meeting to explore how I might work in Liberia...

Little things,
  and peculiar to my specific life circumstance,

but so many of them,
  and so continuous.

Never before have I felt so in the 'right flow' with life.
  Admonitions to look ever forward
  and reminders that the past is just that
  the past
  and no more.

The path is before me,
  and I am alight on that path,
  one foot in front of the other...

No comments:

Post a Comment