Sunday, February 17, 2013

Every Thought, Every Action...Once Again

'Every Thought, Every Action.'
  This was the lesson he offered me.

And, as is so often the case,
  I look back on that revelation,
  wondering what exactly it means.

So, now begins the exploration.
  What, I wonder, did my spirit guide
  mean for me to learn?

He was teaching me to heal myself...
  No..
  Perhaps, he was in fact teaching me
  about healing.

He showed me healing as it occured,
  the dance between cells burdened by sickness
  and those bathed in the energy of pure white light.

I watched as, one by one, the cells engaged in a dance
  of healing.
  Slowly, methodically, the cells of life
  transformed the sick.

Even as the sick fought their own healing,
  they could not help but
  to finally succumb to the light,
  to be transformed,
  to join the tide of healing.

And hence, the lesson.
  'Every Thought, Every Action'

If, indeed, we create reality through
  our deeds, and especially via our thoughts,
  then, each action, each thought,
  can either heal or hurt.

Our choice.

Imagine if we could all learn to
  bear witness to our own actions and thoughts,
  consciously transform them from dark to light,
  each day, each one of us, each moment.

Imagine the world we could create!

There is no doubt about it...
  We are creating this world,
  whether consciously or not.

We are creating it.
   So, the question remains.

What shall we create?

No comments:

Post a Comment