Monday, December 17, 2012

I Know You - Namaste

You know that sense you get when you meet
  some one
  whom you already know?

For me, there is the moment of recognition...
  'Hey wait?!  I know you?!'

Then, the realization...
  You have not yet met in this life.

Then, the awe
  at the sacredness of the moment,
  and a profound gratefulness
  for the gift being offered.

This has happened several times
  in my life,
  and each experience is
  so incredibly exquisite!

It happened again recently.

I find my self in the
  early stages ... realizing
  that I already know this soul,
  and that we are really just
  meeting again in this life.

If we choose to follow this invitation,
  we will undoubtedly traverse a path
  that offers to enrich us both in ways
  that we can't even start to imagine.

It is amazing, not a little frightening,
  and intriguing beyond measure
  to ponder just what this connection
  might, could, may bode...

But for now, in this opening moment,
  I shall endeavor
  to sit quietly to savor this
  discovery...
  stay with it and allow it
    to course through my veins,
  watch with a gentle compassion
    the range of emotions and thought
    that emerge within my self
    as the realization settles in
    that I have just met a soul mate.

And, oh yes,
  I will remember to say,
  'thank you.  thank you.  thank you...
  and namaste.'

No comments:

Post a Comment