Thursday, March 7, 2013

I AM the Stars and the Moon

Allow ME in you
  I AM the stars and the moon
  I AM you, the ants, the grass

Come with ME
  live in ME
  feel the ALL
  the nothing

There I AM

And there, so ARE you

You are frightened
  you fear loss of self
  so tied are you to the identity
  you have crafted for your self

One day you will see...
  That identity clouds
  your vision
  of what really IS

I AM
  You ARE

This is why you can be anything
  because I AM

But, herein lies the essence of this existence
  to experience the illusion
  that you are separate from ME
  to learn that you never were apart from ME
  and in that journey
  to learn the lessons you set out to explore
  in this lifetime.

I invite you every moment
  to let go and allow ME
  fully

I honor your fear, your reticence.
  I smile for I love you
  always
  no matter  what.

You ARE learning
  You ARE almost there.

I can wait for your journey to unfold before you
  I take pleasure in your journey
  But know that I AM
  always here,
  even when you can't see ME.

And, one day,
  you will realize that you never had
  to go anywhere or
  do anything
  or be anything
  to have my love.

Climb your mountains
  and know that
  where ever you ARE
  so will I BE.

No comments:

Post a Comment