Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Created and the Creators

If I were to live in full recognition
  that life is constant change...

I would want to experience
  life in its totality.

I would know that
  this moment,
  and this moment,
  and this moment,
  are just that...a moment, that in the next instant,
  will be gone.

So, to fully experience life,
  I would want to be
  fully present
  and fully aware.

I would want to clear my being of the many
  ways I obfuscate my perception
  of reality.

I would want to divert my thoughts
  from the past or the future
  and stayed focused on the present.

I would want to learn to witness without
  judging.

I would want to experience life's challenges
  as a stream flowing by a rock or through a dam.

Change is not the enemy.
  It just is.
  Creation, growth, decay, nourishment for new creation...
  And, we are a part of that!

We are the created and the creators!

We are gifted with change.
  Each moment is an opportunity to create,
  to breath our gifts into the stream of life,
  to create the luscious, warming, wonderful experience
  for others that we so crave.

The flow of the stream.
  The flow of life.
  breathe, relax, flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment