Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Child Violated II

The horrors haunted me,
  even after prayer, cleansing, more prayer...

A dirge gripped my soul,
  suspending me in a state of unending grief,
  its tune dark, foreboding, angry.

From hummingbird, I recognized
  the dark in my soul and prayed.
  From jaguar, I reasoned with myself.
  Yet snake ruled, imposing its fear,
  mutating that fear into anger,
  letting slip that anger to an unsuspecting world.

And so the days passed,
  until this morning,
  I could no more dance with the horror
  alone.
  To spirit, I turned.

The new spirit guide was with me again,
  and I knew now that this was an angel.
  I started a ritual of cleansing and clearing,
  with Spirit sitting right in front of me.

Together, we cleansed and cleared.
  Spirit blew white light into my energy field
  and purified the darkness.
  We sealed and healed rips in the field.

Then, we cleansed the field
  of dark entities, me picking them off
  the field or my body and handing them
  to Spirit for cleansing.

I discovered an entity clutching my head,
  its tail wrapped around my neck
  and piercing my heart.

It hung on ferociously,
  unwilling to let go its grip
  on my heart and mind.

I saw Spirit
  reach into the field and touch the entity.

Red exploded all round me
  and the tears, the horror,
  the pain raged through my soul.
  But, the entity could not hold fast
  under the hand of Spirit.

Even as tears flowed,
  I felt the entity lifted from me
  and saw Spirit draw it unto itself.

A great peace filled the empty space.
  My head stopped hurting
  and my heart opened.

Dazed and lightened,
  inside and out,
  I re-emerged into this world.

Later, while on a walk,
  I heard,
  'You must be careful.
  You are not unassailable
  to the dark of spirit.
  Tread lightly, and always
  ask for help.
  I will be here, 
  always.'

No comments:

Post a Comment