Monday, April 1, 2013

I AM El


'I AM El.

Release your voice,
  there is a song waiting to be sung.

Lift up your head,
  there is a gift waiting to be shared.

Raise your hands,
  there is love you are to receive.

Close your eyes and see.
  Cover your ears and hear.
  
I AM here.
  I AM inspiration awaiting birth.
  I AM love bursting from your heart.
  I AM 

I will show you a way through the storm.
  I will be a light in the darkness.
  I will hold you when the earth falls 
   from under your feet.
  I AM

Witness now
  the vast changes through which
  your mother Gia will grow.

Recognize that the shifting of Gia
  is the shifting of you,
  of all.

All will be changed,
  transformed.

New life will emerge,
  nourished by the dream
  standing firmly in the hope
  waiting patiently no more.

It is upon you.
  Step forward
  now
  with me
  
into the future unfolding.'

No comments:

Post a Comment