Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Look About You

I saw myself as an image on two cards.

On the one, I stood amidst a profusion of
  colors dancing and sparkling.
  I heard, 'Realization'.

On the other, I floated in the depths of space,
  surrounded by the warmth of dark and the ALL.
  I heard, 'Transform'.

I sense there is something new and different
  waiting.

I'm witnessing my self dance with this invitation.
  Resistence, attachment to a certain sense of self,
  fearing the loss of that identity, fearing the loss of
  sustenance.

Yet, the message keeps coming
  from different sources, in different places,
  in various ways,
  and always from the ONE...

'Look about you.'

Last night, in a flash,
  I was gifted with eagle sight,
  and I saw the riches that surround me,
  that have always surrounded me...

Gratitude settled into my heart
  with such power that my vision became clouded,
  spoken words faded into a mist,
  and I felt, in an instant,
  the wisdom of the universe.

So, perhaps it is time to
  let go
  once again
  and step
  into the flow..

No comments:

Post a Comment