Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Greetings!

Greetings to all this day!  I am taking the day to fill out job applications, so can not write what is on my heart.
I am excited though as people from so many corners of the earth are visiting us!  This is the current list of people who have visited this site!  If you visited and I missed it, please let me know!  I apologize and will include you in our list!

Columbia, Bulgaria, Malaysia, Ukraine, Thailand, South Korea, the UK, Germany,
Viet Nam, Denmark, Russia, Brazil, Taiwan, Philippines, Hungary, Latvia, the Netherlands, Denmark, the US, Norway, Israel, Australia, India, France, Indonesia, Sweden, China, Egypt, Singapore, Tunisia, Guatemala, Puerto Rico, South Africa,
Chile, the Czech Republic, Hong Kong, Spain, Canada, Portugal, Argentina, Morocco, Qatar

No comments:

Post a Comment