Monday, June 10, 2013

I am Fire Without Need

I felt a profound silence all about me.
  Looking into the darkness,
  I saw the firepit...empty
  the firecircle absent the souls
  so much a part of the magic

Silence

Beauty in the void

Stillness

Tranquility

And out of nothing
  there burst a fire
  white hot
  dancing
  shooting to the sky
  alive without fuel

She stepped from the fire
  white hair to her shoulders
  white leather covering her slender body
  the embodiment of All

'I am Fire Without Need'

My hands aglow
  the energy sparking, flowing
  one with the fire
  making the fire grow, fade, disappear, emerge

Connecting me to the All

I step into the fire
  white hot, but without menace
  flames dancing around me
  images of 'reality' fading

I am captured in a flame
  bursting to the sky
  letting go
  the flame separate now
  from the fire in the pit

I am Fire Without Need

Transcending material
  All spirit
  Only spirit

Merging now
  with souls torn and broken
  healing, loving, compassion
  exquisite, perfect love, grace

All is well

No comments:

Post a Comment