Monday, June 24, 2013

Total Abandon and Detachment

'Spread your wings'
  'Reclaim your voice'
  'Explore, imagine, find possibilities'
  'Watch, learn'
  'Withhold judgment'

My recent experience in experimenting with Spirit's invitation
  brought me to my knees in pain.

But, Spirit still invites me forth,
  reminding me that I have only started the journey
  to gather this wisdom into my heart and soul.

So, blessed with healing from the Spirit of the ocean
  and the joy of dancing in the waves with my drum,
  I set again on this path, using my job search to learn
  more deeply the lessons offered by Spirit.

I believe there is something important to learn about detachment,
  and, in the merging of detachment with total abandon.
  At first glance, a perfect example of an oxymoron.
  But, I believe the seemingly impossible is often not that,
  but our inability to see beyond our self-imposed limitations.

So, I am sitting with this seed of an idea today...
  Total abandon merged with detachment.

No comments:

Post a Comment