Saturday, September 15, 2012

Still

21 March 2011

Journeyed...

A million bits of sparkling light,
  I enter the tree from every leaf
  and flow down the trunk;

Feeling the energy pushing up
  through me, feeling the knots and crevasses;
  emerging into the roots, smooth, cold, wet;
  like blood through capillaries;
  filtering out through the roots into the soil,
  dark, cold, welcoming.

On my knees,
  gratitude, thankfulness for all -
  those who have come to me already,
  those who will come,
  those I will never see,
  those who are angry, hurting...
  even those who oppress.

White wolf is by my side.
  The Crone takes my hands and pulls me to stand.
  We form a circle in prayer.
  The prayer circle continues around us,
  spiraling out from the center,
  growing and growing all round the earth.

At the center, we look up and see
  light encased in an orb floating in the universe.

Our million prayers form a single word,
  'please.  please.  please.'

The light from the orb envelopes the earth,
  settles in to the pain,
  holds us,
  holds us all.

Still.

Still.

Still.

No comments:

Post a Comment