Monday, September 3, 2012

Listening

12 November 2010

Last night my teacher told me I wasn’t from here. She saw in me both old and new – that I was old but was new to this planet. She said I volunteered to come here to do something. She said I take in massive amounts of energy and then turn them into a laser and send them out. She said I was built for this so it wouldn’t hurt me. She said that I will start something and then my son will continue it. 


While she was talking, I saw multiple beings appear. They all looked like her, but they were distinct from her and from each other. I had multiple revelations, most of which I can not remember. One was that I chose to come in as a Virgo as it would ground me to the earth and this reality. My function has to be thoroughly grounded in this reality. It made immediate sense to me as so often I have felt I was going to float away. There was so much more...

She spoke about duality, but I struggle with it as I come from my paradigm of 'wrong' and 'right'. I know that lesson is upon me now. I am listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment