Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Energy, a Teacher


28 March 2011

I am praying underneath the tree before starting my journey.
An angel appears and lifts me up.
Gently she holds me, descends through the tree,
and places me on the ground.
I have no time to make my request of her
as she is immediately in the middle of the field.
She is surrounded by four stones, a cup on each.
Energy swirls above the cups, emerging from their centers.
Then I see the earth dissolve and pour into the cups.
I hear, ‘safety’.
The light from the angel spreads, dissolving the cups.
I am prone,
I present my request to dissolve my barriers.
Now I am in the teepee.
I ask the Chief to dissolve the barriers and show me my place in the world.
Suddenly Kundalini Energy flares in my first three chakras
and burns in my hands.
Its strength shocks me out of the journey
and brings me back into my body.
Hearing the drumming,
Feeling the Energy surging.
Boiling, broiling, surging, relentless…
Then, I see a triangle between my hands and my first chakra;
Energy bounding the force in it,
holding me to the ground.
I can’t move.
I feel tendrils growing out of the back of my body
and the back of my hands,
drilling deep into the earth.
Attached to the earth by Energy
pulsating, strong.
Remembering, I try to move the Energy up through the chakras.
But it won’t move.
It is tenacious, unyielding.
Instead of moving up,
I feel it moving down through the tendrils
into the earth.
It flows out of me into the earth, but it doesn’t go away.
It’s departure is not its depletion.
In and out I move, from here to there,
this reality to the other.
Finally, I ask the Chief for help.
I am laying on my back in the teepee next to the fire.
He is kneeling above me.
He waves his hands in circular motion above my abdomen.
I still can’t move, but feel healing.
The angel picks me up and carries me back up through the tree.
She lays me on the ground,
the Energy still pulsating, the tendrils still drilling into the earth,
the pain only momentarily quelled.
Don’t run from the Energy.
Don’t try to move it through your body.
Stay with it.
It brings information, lessons, healing.
Stay with it.’

No comments:

Post a Comment