Saturday, September 15, 2012

Witnessing the Energy

30 March 2011

Yesterday, the Energy transformed inside me during yoga,
  an experience I've come to anticipate and relish.

It changed from the chaotic, exploding, burning, broiling Energy
  into a tingling, gentle buzzing sensation filtered throughout my entire body.

In the end,
  I felt it rising out of every pore and penetrating the earth beneath me.
  I felt my entire weight on the earth, but did not feel heavy.
  Light and entirely connected to the earth - simultaneously.
------------
I realize now my entire effort has been to rid my body of the Energy.
  The journey taught me that I'm supposed to sit with it.

I also learned that I have been seeking answers to the question of the Energy
  with my intellect.

However, this is a gift of Spirit, so my quest needs to focus there.

So, I am asking Spirit,
  'What is this energy?'
  'Why does it visit me?'
  'What lessons does it offer?'

No comments:

Post a Comment