Friday, November 2, 2012

the Journey Taken

I have been reflecting on the last couple years.

Tried to share in the next series of posts, the journey
  as it unfolded.

However, my techno-abilities have once again
  shown themselves to be on the limited side!

So, the posts did not come out in order.
  Perhaps that's not all bad.
  For our journeys through life really aren't
  linear or ordered the way in which we would like
  them to be.

Rather, they defy our best laid plans
  and show us paths we could never
  conceive on our own.

I guess what's amazing to me,
  is that this all happened.

In the recounting, I remember
  and relive.
  I can see now
  what was then so
  hidden from me.

Thing is,
  it was the living through it
  that finally made it
  visible to me.

It's not the destination,
  but rather,
  the journey taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment