Friday, November 2, 2012

Bright Blue Eyes

7 October 2010

She told me I have bright blue eyes; 
  I always choose blue eyes – each lifetime;  
  She held me and told me it would be alright, 
   that I need to continue in this path.
  I made an agreement to do ‘this’.
  I have all I need inside me to do ‘it’.

They are depending on me.  
  There are 12 – they were all around me; she was in front.  
  'When your hands tingle, that is me holding them.’  
  Looking me in the eye with her bright blue eyes.


I don’t know how to live in both worlds.  
  I will be told.  
  There is love.  There is courage – courage does not exist without fear.  
  Courage is acting in the presence of fear.  
  I am supposed to feel the fear, to learn to act with it.  
  It is a part of this existence – it holds many back from life.
  I must know it personally.  I do know it personally.
  I do know it.


I am learning that fear is not my guide.  
  I love it but am not dictated by it.
  I am more than my fear.

  I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment