Thursday, November 1, 2012

Self Transcendence

27 November 2011

Self Transcendence is the inherent ability
  of systems to transcend;
  to reach out and create new forms.

Humans, as integrated systems,
  have the capacity to transcend,
  to create,
  to rise above that which we are
  to become that which we may be.

'What is your vision for who you are to become?'

I will be that wise woman.

I will hold steadfast to my vision
  of equity and well-being for all
  and a planet sustained for the 7th generation.

I will transcend the storylines
  that have created cement around my feet
  and hardness in my heart.

I will seek out and learn
  new ways of thinking and perceiving
  to create new storylines,
  storylines that capture

life in balance,

love lived,

compassion expressed.

This is not adapting to what is,
  but creating, inventing,
  transcending that which I am
  to become
  that which I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment