Thursday, October 24, 2013

I Love You I Love You I Love You

I love you! I love you! I love you!
  Say it.  Just say it!

Look into her eyes,
  and say it.

Hold his hand,
  and sing it.

Pick up the chid,
  and show it.

Embrace your father,
  and know it.

I love you, I love you, I love you

Turn in to yourself,
  and believe it.

Say it, sing it, show it, know it,
  Belive it...

Love
  is alive
  is you
  is possible
  is here, now

No matter the situation,
  how vile or terrible or hopeless

Beyond our fears, our doubts, our pain,
  Love, love, love

Feel it, allow it, be it

See the one you hate,
  the one you don't know,
  the one you hurt,

and know, she, he, they
  are love.

Your essence, the stuff of which you are made,
  the source from which you come,
  is love.

Say it, sing it, show it, know it,
  Believe it...

No comments:

Post a Comment