Monday, October 28, 2013

Until Just Recently

She came to me in a vision.
  Out of the mist, she stepped into my dreamstate.
  She stood my height, dark hair cut just below her ears.
  She had a strong presence and a gentle, compassionate spirit.

As soon as I saw her,  I knew
  we were to be together.  She knew too.
  It was a moment filled with awe, thankfulness
  for finally meeting again in this life, and saddness.

Through tears and sorrow she said, 'Please wait for me.'
  'I have waited a lifetime to be together.  But to come to you,
  I must first say "good-bye" to another.  Please wait for me,' she cried.

Without hesitation, I agreed to wait.
  Witnessing the honest and compassionate way that
  she held her lover, I felt a profound honor for her spirit.
  And as she stepped back into the mist, I felt God's smile.

That was July of this summer.
  The time was imminent, but not immediate.
  So, I lived my life and eventually forgot of our meeting,
  until just recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment