Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Source and the Song

I had a sense the other day
  of being suspended in time.

I felt connected to the source,
  momentarily unhindered by my person.

I felt a flood of knowing
  rush through my being.

I could see into the soul
  of the person I had only just met.

I knew that soul, was grateful
  for finally connecting with her in this life.

And, I knew we had planned this,
  had arranged to meet just now.

The reason for our meeting, I do not know,
  only that our meeting was the invitation.

Suddenly, I flashed back to the moments
  just prior to birthing into this life.

In those moments, I knew why I chose
  to come here and what I planned to learn.

As I made my entrance into this world
  I remember forgetting it all.

For, I was not to know what lay before me.
  The journey was the reason I came.

The mystery that is this life
  would be revealed to me only as I walked.

Likewise, I know that the purpose for our meeting
  will only be revealed if we chose to step into the mystery.

I know the soul, yet have only just met the person.
  The mystery awaits.  Dare we find the song?

No comments:

Post a Comment