Wednesday, October 31, 2012

20 March 2011

The last few days have been difficult for me - mostly emotionally, but also physically.  I awoke with a roaring in my head yesterday.  It lasted five hours and cleared only during yoga.  Any sound I heard amplified the roaring and created echoes inside my head.  Sounds as gentle as taking paper off a toilet roll exploded and vibrated against the inside of my skull.  When people talked, I had to struggle to hear them.

Then, I had a vision of a person tied to the outside of the nuclear reactor, and I saw people swarming in chaos beneath it.

That the beast we have flirted with for so long has finally unleashed its terrible power upon this world is no surprise to me.  It, really, was just a matter of time.  It is taking its course now, fueled by the natural forces that circulate the air and water all round this tiny planet.

We cannot escape the poisons it is already depositing in our bodies.

Every breath, every drink, we ingest the death we thought, in our arrogance, that we could control.

No comments:

Post a Comment