Sunday, October 28, 2012

Quan Yin

Quan Yin - Goddess of Compassion


Divine feminine from the Buddhist tradition.
  What brings you to me,
  or rather me to you?

'I come to you now
  so that you will tell all
  there is hope.

I feel the cries from
  all corners of the earth.
  I feel the hunger
  pains cramping your stomach.
  I feel the thirst
  that drains the life from your body.
  I hear the bomb that shall
  crash upon your home.

I am compassion, mercy, love
  for all humanity.

The tears I shed
  are for you, because of your pain,
  in prayer for your future.

Look up from your sorrow,
  from the pain that defines your day.
  See me shining in the stars
  and in the eyes of 
  a stranger.

And feel, in me,
  a gentle and uncompromising
  love 
  for all that you are.

I shall not leave until 
  each one,
  all, of you
  feel the grace of God
  in your heart
  and the breath of life
  in your soul.
  I shall stand, forever, by your side.

I am Quan Yin, Goddess of Compassion and Mercy.
  You
  are the Divine, embodied now
  in flesh,
  for a brief, but important,
  walk upon this earth.

Know that you never walk alone,
  always I am with you.
  And so you
  with another.

Reach out.
  Feel my compassion
  rush through your open heart
  to another.
  Bask in the preciousness that 
  is love manifest
  in this life.

Together, we will heal
  this broken world
  and hold all
  in love.'

No comments:

Post a Comment