Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Spirit is Calling

I want to understand the dragon from a new perspective.
  I want to see differently.

I want my mind to evolve, so I can witness these events
  and see something new
  a way forward
  entirely new from paths we've previously trodden
  as humankind.

I feel called to change the molecules in my brain
  to re-wire my neurological pathways
  to re-set the synapses
  to re-fire

there is something different to see
  a new way to understand
  a path forward
  that feels tantalizingly close,
  teasing my curiosity,
  testing my resolve,
  demanding that I clean, clear, open, release

because I get in my own way,
  blind myself to the information coming to me
  lose myself in past pain

Spirit is challenging, calling
  I can hear.
  Can I follow?

No comments:

Post a Comment