Friday, October 19, 2012

Dispiriting Energy

26 May 2011

In the wee hours of dawn, the fear and sadness that have been trying to settle into my spirit descended.  I was overcome by it all.  So, I decided to journey.  I descended through the tree, hugging myself in a fetal position and guarding my exposed heart.  When I came into the spirit world, I didn't know who to ask for help, so I just asked for help.  All my spirit guides were there and reaching out to me.  The Alchemist took my heart and gently placed it back inside my body.  Then, he placed one hand on my chest and the other on my back and held me.

I 'heard' that I should pull the fear out of me.  So, I placed my hands on my chest and abdomen.  I felt the familiar tingling in my my hands.  Then, I felt energy swirling around inside me, like a twister, with its peak rising to my hands.  It was pulled from inside my body into my hands, like metal dust to a magnet.  The fear and loneliness dissipated from my body, leaving it clean and clear.  I have done this many times before.  I first used it a few years back to quell panic attacks that threatened to turn me inside out.

So, I wonder...  Are fear and loneliness more than just emotions?  Are they dispirited energy?

I just found that term - dispirited - it means to discourage or dishearten, which taken literally is to dis courage and dis hearten.  The 'dis' is the taking away of courage and heart.

So, when energy that is not life giving resides in your body, it, in fact, is dispiriting.  The questions I'm left with after this experience...Are emotions really just energy?  And is ridding your body of dispiriting energy as easy as pulling it out of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment