Friday, October 19, 2012

Walk Lightly, Breath Gently

30 May 2011

This morning, I awoke being told to let everything fall away, all attachments...to people, things, ideas, emotions...all of it.  I did, searching ever more deeply within my soul, discovering attachments, letting them go, feeling lighter and lighter.  Finally, I transformed into light and merged with El.

I could see 'it' all - the earth, my family, life, the universe.  I was all of 'it'.  I am 'it', but I am not 'it'.  I was asked to remember that I am not my actions, my skills, my roles...I am so much more than that, but I am that too.  What I am on this plane is sacred because that is the reason I am here.

Walk lightly, breath gently, witness, write, love...

There is a 'knowledge' inside me, instructing me on what to do next.  I don't understand it, nor am I analyzing it...just responding.  This is about the light.  There is nothing else for me, that I want...even though I get pulled by 'career', 'publishing', 'money', that is not it for me.  There is something else.  I am listening...

No comments:

Post a Comment