Friday, October 19, 2012

Awaiting the Call

22 May 2011

I have felt this energy inside me,
  wondered about its purpose.

I believe deeply that I wouldn't be experiencing things now
  if I wasn't in some way supposed to use them,
  to gift them back to life.

I am not frightened.

I am being pulled forward by a light,
  a light that shines so brightly, but doesn't tell me
  exactly what I'm supposed to be doing or where I'm supposed to be going.

There is something here I'm supposed to learn, to develop, to prepare...
  I am sensing my learning must occur quickly now.
  Time is of the essence.

I am open, ready to learn, to see...

  Everything is important, all must be witnessed, explored, queried.

It is all coming together now.
  I am clear this is the path forward.
  I am committed to it with all of who I am,
  my heart, my soul, my mind...
  everything

It is why I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment