Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Path; My Awakening

19 June 2011

The path I walk is a journey in itself
  an awakening of sorts.

I don’t know what it holds;
only that I am committed to the walk.

I have had many visions these last years
wherein all I saw were my unclad feet,
dusty from the dirt in which I walked,
and the gentle sway of a robe against the feet and dirt.

In this journey,
there are lessons for me to learn;
depths of my soul I am to meet and stir.

The awakening isn't just opening and realization.
It is also, literally, a quickening of
that part of soul born for this moment
but quiescent until beckoned from its rest.

I call it forth now.
It brings the wisdom, the courage, the vision
requisite for this walk.
I carry it within me – it is the quintessence of ‘me’.

I call to it now.

In this holiest of moments;
I call to the God that lives in me,
that calls to me
from the farthest reaches of the universe,
and from every cell of this being.

You brought me to this moment.

Every moment of these 51 years
filling destiny, crafting soul,
training mind,
opening heart,
challenging, loving, holding, setting loose…

I accept the path forward.
I accept the ‘unknowing’ so steeped in this path.
I am here.
I am walking.

I am walking
to You, of You, with You.

No comments:

Post a Comment