Monday, October 29, 2012

Only Through the Light

21 December 2010

Crystal bowls;
sound grabs my soul,
pulls me.

Crystal comes from the earth.

Immediately I am in the meadow
standing in awe with all the animals,
listening to the crystal bowls fill the air;
pulsating,
pulling like the moon,
swaying my body,
blowing the grasses,
lifting the hairs on the bear’s back.
Rhythmic, pulsating, alive, throbbing,
echoing through my head, in one ear, lingering, out
and into the other ear.
mesmerized, spellbound;
all of us.

I am flying across the field
into the cave.
Crystal bowls sound bouncing off the walls,
ricocheting in every direction,
reverberating through my soul,
echoing into the dark and rebounding into me
through the hole, white wolf, crone, the shaman await.
Suddenly in the universe, between the stars
I AM
listening – all – to the crystal bowls.
Sound vibrating into space, never ending
Colors, shapes, stars forming, exploding.
The energy envelops me.
I absorb it, wanting more, reveling in the exquisite feeling.
The sun, bright, burning, electric – I am in it – the energy all round,
feeding me, filling me with life, force, power;
explosions hurtle energy through me.
I am filled, ecstatic, lingering, holding, remembering.
The moon
cold, slower energy
pulling.
I am there
feeling the balancing, the quiet, the gentle.
Feel self pulled into the All,
melting into the All,
losing sense of self;
Not ready to go there.
Not ready to let go of self.
Don’t want to lose identity.
Not ready.
Pulled gently, melting;
let go….so far…but not all the way.
All is energy.
All is All.
Harm toward one is harm toward all.
Anger, resentment, outrage at one who oppresses
is anger, resentment, outrage at those who are oppressed
is anger, resentment, outrage at my self.
And fear and darkness grow.
My dark only adds to the dark.
Only through light can the dark be quelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment