Thursday, October 18, 2012

Namaste to You All

I am relatively new to communicating
  through space and time
  with people whom
  I would never have
  otherwise met.

So, as the words flow through me
  to fill this blank computer screen page,
  I wonder,

Who is out there?

Who might be interested
  in these musings?

We share this space,
  yes,
  but what else do we share?

I know there is so much more
  that we share.

Otherwise, I would not
  write these words,

and you would not search them out.

My dream is that I would learn,
  that we would all learn,
  what we share in common
  so that we can develop together
  toward our true potential.

So, I will keep writing.
  And, I'll continue to imagine
  who you are, and
  what we share as souls
  journeying through this life.

I want also to celebrate our connection,
  here,
  now!

So, let me share with you the
  worldwide network that seems
  to be forming here in this little space,
  welcome you each,
  and say from my heart,
  namaste.


Bulgaria, Malaysia, Ukraine, Thailand, South Korea, the UK, Germany, Viet Nam,
Denmark, Russia, Brazil, Taiwan, Philippines, Hungary, Latvia, Netherlands, the US,
Netherlands, Norway, Israel, Australia, India, France, Indonesia, Sweden

No comments:

Post a Comment