Thursday, October 18, 2012

Journey to Dismemberment

13 June 2011

All were there, except the White Wolf Crone.
   She has been missing lately.

'Thank you for being here.
  Please, I would like a healing through dismemberment.'

They lay me down on the ground by the fire.
  They pay me honor and respect.

Then, White Wolf lunges at my neck
  and takes off my head.

My body is hung upside down
  to let the blood drain.

The Alchemist cracks the skull open
  and extracts the brain.

They are all standing around him,
  watching.

He reaches in without parting the matter;
  finds a red, hot piece of the brain;
  pulls it out.

The Chief takes it and performs a ceremony
  at the fire.
  The others are dancing around the fire.
  He offers it to the gods
  and throws it into the fire.
  A cloud bursts into the air
  and rises into the atmosphere.

Then, I see them all brushing my blood over their bodies;
  dancing.
  I am at peace.

I momentarily dissolve,
  energy, with El.
  I know I can re-emerge at any time;
  I control this.
  But my work is here,
  so, I come back.

The Alchemist continues searching,
  finding electrically hot spots;
  touching them and absorbing the energy
  into his fingers.
  He pulls his hand out of my brain
  and the Chief takes it.

They take hold of my spine,
  pull it out of me;
  hand it to those at the fire.
  They break the vertebrae and eat the nerves.

They take my eyes and eat them.
  'New perspective.'

Pulling the skin off my body;
  exposing muscles;
  then pulling off muscles and tendons;
  leaving bones, dry, white.

Quiet, resting, at peace;
  so very peaceful.

Hear the drums;
  don't want to come back...

I heed the call,
  realizing in astonishment,
  'I know how to be human!'
-----------------------
This is an initiation.

Into what?
--------------------
I go back to be re-integrated.
  They are all there at the campfire, waiting.

They had the vertebrae.
  They ceremoniously rebuilt them;
  then blew into the spine,'
  infusing it with energy.

They lay the spine on the ground.
  From it, ribs grew.

My spirit lay on top of it.

Nerves at the top of the spine,
  red, blue, white,
  grew into a brain.
  A skull grew around it.

Suddenly, I felt energy at my base chakra;
  racing up the chakras, to my head.
  pulsing, quaking.

My abdomen is still open.
  All are placing the organs therein;
  but they linger, touching, holding the organs
  ceremonially.
  The abdomen is left open.

Then, White Wolf coughs up eyeballs
  and Chief places them in my skull.
  I 'see' bright, vivid images.
  Legs grow; body is whole.

Feel powerful energy in my chest.
  It reverberates.
  My chest feels bigger.
  Lots of male energy.
  Is it warrior energy?
  Energy from hands.

Finally, the abdomen is closed.
  All standing around me, watching.
  Laying quietly, chest reverberating.
  Hear a tune inside me, humming it,
  feeling the energy in my chest,
  not moving.

The call back.
  Reluctantly, I rise.
  I kneel to all and thank.

I walk back to the tree alone.
  I am meant to do that.

Just before rising through the tree,
  I hear it,
  'I know how to be human.'

My ears are ringing.

No comments:

Post a Comment