Friday, October 19, 2012

The Call Foretold

6 June 2011

White Wolf meets me at the tree.
  We are flying in the universe.

Wolf flies in a circle;
  so fast, he becomes a blur of white;
  soft, white rays falling from the blur.

My hands are buzzing;
  My body is weak;
  I am dizzy, woozy.

'Pay attention!' he shouts.

Wolf is speeding up now.

'Do not hesitate!

Do not be fooled by fear.
  Face forward.
  It will fall in place behind you.

You must move forward.

It will be something
  which feels beyond you.
  You must go.
  Step into it.

You cannot understand.
  You will not know fully
  what is asked of you,
  nor will your ability to respond
  be immediately evident.

But it will come.

The energy, the mind, the heart;
  all will be used.

Recognize fear - love and honor it.
  But do not let it lead.

Watch me, follow me.
  Stay close.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment