Friday, October 19, 2012

Answers to a Question Yet Unasked

23 May 2011

My Personal Vision

Walking a spiritual path in this life is of paramount importance to me.
This must define all that I do:
the work I select, the way in which I approach that work,
the life I live each day, the love I bring into my life...all of it.
I am here to create beauty, to offer compassion and love, to bring light.
THAT I envision being reflected in every breath that I take.

It is so amazing!
  I have been seeking the way in which I
  can make a contribution to this life,
  to give back.
  I was told I have the answers inside me.

I just had a realization.
  A prayer given to me three years ago
  has in it the answers to the question
  I am now asking!

The prayer was called, 'To Me, Through Me'.
  In the prayer, I experienced God sending energy into me.
  I was to hold it to my heart and feel its healing powers.
  Then, I was to let it flow out of me
  to another, to the world, to wherever
  it needed to go.

Through that sacred dance, we each would be healed.

I just saw it...
  I need to draw in the healing energy to strengthen my body,
  to prepare it to be a vessel to hold whatever energy will come into it;
  and to prepare it to be a conduit - to allow that energy to flow out of me
  to another, to the universe.

My body is a vessel
  to be filled and emptied
  with the purpose of healing.

Perhaps my work won't involve
  individual healing.
  Perhaps, it will be healing on a 'higher' order
  (not in terms of importance, but in terms of numbers of people affected),
  like through writing, for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment